Types of Services Offered

Recruiting & Staffing: specializes in providing Recruiting & Staffing services to individuals and businesses in technical and professional services area covering various industries worldwide.

Learn More...

Immigrating to Canada:

Every year, Canada welcomes thousands of new residents to Canada. Coming to Canada as an immigrant is an exciting opportunity, but also a great challenge. As someone interested in building a home for yourself in Canada, you have a number of options when applying for permanent residence status.

Obtaining "permanent residence" or "permanent resident status" in Canada is also known as "immigrating to Canada" or becoming a "landed immigrant." The successful end result of the Immigration process is the issuance of an immigrant visa. Persons to whom an immigrant visa has been issued must present themselves to an Immigration officer at one of Canada's official ports of entry in order to become landed immigrants.

To be eligible to immigrate to Canada, one must meet the requirements of one (1) of three (3) classes of Immigration: the Independent/Skilled Worker Class, the Family Class or the Business Class and apply for Permanent Residence in Canada through a Canadian visa post (i.e. High Commission/Embassy/Consulate).

We specialize in the following categories. If you do not fall in one of the listed categories below, please check other services category that may apply to you.

We also provide various other services. Please contact us with your individual needs.

Immigrating to Canada Temporarily:

The Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Immigration Regulations not only cover persons who wish to live in Canada permanently but also those who wish to study and/or work temporarily in Canada and persons who wish to visit.